I am no different, I have had many, many, premonitions, but unfortunately none of them have been of a positive nature. What bothers me the most about them is how suddenly they happen and without warning. I'd say that approximately 87% of my "premonitions" come true and the other 13% either had alternate meanings or were from a disturbance in my "vibrational frequencies." It's gotten to the point where my family has asked me to stop telling them about my premonitions because usually what I tell them . . . comes true. I have even prevented them from leaving the house because of negative premonitions I had in regards to their safety only to find out that the person(s) they were supposed to be with were involved in an accident.
What's more frightening is the premonitions I have right before or when a person passes on and crosses over to the other side. Those are the worst ones! It happened when my father, grandmother, niece, aunt and best friend passed on. I also have premonitions before events such as "natural disasters" like earthquakes. Two days before the October earthquake we had up here, I had a "premonition" about it and told my wife when and at what time it was going to strike. I even wrote it down. Needless to say, when it happened just as I foretold it, my wife chased me around the house (in fun), yelling at me that I had to stop doing that! "I can't help it!" I told her, I have no control over it. I also sat straight up in bed one night about two in the morning and blurted out; " Oh my God we're going to have an earthquake!" My wife just opened her eyes and stared at me. two minutes later, the windows began to vibrate and we had a very quick shake.
Sure enough, there was an earthquake in Quebec and it traveled all the way down here to Massachusetts. My wife, now fully awake, gave me the stare that said; "Are you some kind of freak?" All I could do was shrug my shoulders and apologize. I don't have a clue where, when, how or why they happen, they just do! Am I connected to a higher dimension . . . Of course I am, we all are, but I believe that some people are just more sensitive to it. On that not, I had another "premonition" of an earthquake yesterday, but haven't said anything to anyone yet. The dates December 11 and 12 kept shaking around and I kept seeing Mexico and China. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Do you have premonitions?